Uttar pradesh Primary Teacher Post Recruitment 2014-15 UP Primary Teachers Recruitment 2015 15000 Vacancies Apply online AT BTC job Apply Online At UP Basic Education Parishad Department official Website www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
Educational Qualification : To be eligible for assistant primary teachers in UP, Qualifying TET is the requirement. Along with it, candidate must be BTC/ VBTC qualified. Only the candidates who scored minimum qualified marks in UPTET or BTC exam will be able to apply for the post.
Age Limit : Candidates should be between the age of 21 Years to 40 Years as on 01st July 2014. Upper age relaxation is also applicable for reserved categories as per rules. Basic Teacher Certificate (BTC) is training course by UP government for teaching aspirants. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rules.
Application Fee : General / OBC candidates – Rs. 500
SC/ ST candidates – 200
PHW – No fee
Application fees to be paid in any branch of State bank of India.
Candidates related to General & OBC category have to pay Rs.500 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.200 as an application fee to applying for post.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the personal interview.
Pay Scale/ Pay grade : Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- plus Rs.4600/-
How To Apply : The only way to apply is through the online. Candidates can visit the same website of department and read the APPLY ONLINE instruction carefully before applying for the post. They are advised to take a print of filled application form for future use.
Important Dates :
– Starting date of Online application is 24th December 2014
- Last date for filling online registration : 6th February 2015
- E-Challan Print out: 10th February 2015
- Last date for final submission: 10th March 2015
- Counseling for the above recruitment is going to be conducted after 16th Jan 2015
UP Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2013 Online Application registration at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in UP Basic Education Board Teachers Recruitment 2013 Eligibility/ Application fees & Last date for 41, 307 vacancies of Part Time Instructors in Art Education, Health & Physical Education, Work Education Teachers on contract basis.
Online application for is invited for SAMVIDA(Intructor) teacher in Uttar Pradesh for below post:
1. Art Education Teacher
2. Health & Physical Education
3. Work Education:
A. Computer Education
B. Home Craft
C. Gardening Science
D. Agriculture Education
Educational Qualification & Eligibility :
1. For Computer Education Teacher post, Candidates should be Intermediate passed with Art Education along with BA or BA .
2. For Home Art for Home Craft Teacher posts, Candidates must possess Degree in Home Science/ Home Economics/ Domestic Science/ Home Art.
3. For Horticulture and Fruit Protection posts, Candidates must possess B.Sc Agriculture along with Diploma in Fruit Protection.
4. For Agriculture Education posts, Candidates must possess B.Sc Agriculture
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 to 35 years as on 01-07-2012. AGe relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
: Unreserved candidates must payRs.200/- and Reserved candidates must pay Rs.100/- as application fee in the form of E-Challan in SBI Bank drawn in favor of Officer of District Basis Education Board. No fee for PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on merit basis.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online on or before 18-03-2013. Fill the application and submit it.
उ0प्र0 बेसिक शिक्षा परिषद द्वारा संचालित परिषदीय उच्च प्राथमिक विद्यालयों में
अंशकालिक अनुदेशकों के संविदा पर चयन हेतु
आवेदन पत्र वर्ष (2012-13) हेतु ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण फॉर्
Last date for filling Online registration fee :
Closing date for Application fee : 21-03-2013
Last date for Applying Online : 23-03-2013
Click Here to get Full Advt details .
Click Here to Apply Online.