Download Counselling Card for UPBTC 2013 Call Letter / Admit card @ http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/c/counselling.aspx
How to print online counseling letter UP BTC 2013
Candidate have to enter below information to print call letter
Counseling card for all those candidates who selected for 1st round counselling in there concerning District.
Reprint your registration form click here
अपना भरा हुआ रजिस्ट्रेशन (पंजीकरण) विवरण प्रिंट करें
Total no Seats for BTC in UP : 36350
Candidates applied for UP BTC Training 2013-14: 667697
UP BTC 2013 counseling results and college allotment results will be available soon on official website.
UPTET 2013 Paper 1 results will declared today at 12pm dated 13th August 2013 on official website.
At the primary level Paper-1 total of 94,358 appeared in the examination out of which 18,862 candidates passed the examination, 19.9% candidates have qualified TET at the primary level.
Candidates who have appeared the entance examination can also check the results at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in/tet-result.aspx, after 12 noon on Tuesday. Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) paper 1 held on 27th June 2013
Check Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Teacher Eligibility Test(UPTET )Result 2013: http://www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in/tetresult.aspx/ or www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in/tet-result.aspx
UP Basic Training Certificate (BTC) Application fees submission through Internet Baning or by ATM/ Debit card from State Bank of India website.
Official website of UP BTC 2013 http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/main.aspx
How to submit UP BTC Application fees online
Candidate can Cash Deposit at any SBI branch or Through SBI Internet Banking.
1) Candidate can visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/ and login with Internet username and password provided by bank
2) select Payment/Transfers
3) select Power Jyoti Fee Collection
4) Fee Type option to be selected
5) Enter Date of Birth & Registration No and press submit button
6) You will receive sms at your mobile. Type that password in the computer screen
7) After that confirmation message will display. Take a print out and jeep Journal Number with you
Candidate can also do the payment from ATM/ Debit card by visiting official site https://www.onlinesbi.comprelogin/icollecthome.htm
Application Fee :
1. All category Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/-.
2. Only SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/-.
3. Physical Handicapped Candidates are not required
to pay any Fees.
for more information visit http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/BTC2013Manual/BTC_FEE.pdf
candidate can also visit http://te-uttarpradesh.up.nic.in for more information