HTET 2013 Notification declared. Candidate can apply online HTET 2013 application form at official website http://htet.nic.in/htet2013/Welcome.aspx
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (2012-2013) HTET 2013 EXAMINATION FEE
|CATEGORY||LEVEL||Amount in Rs.|
|All Candidates except SC & Differently abled||for each Level||Rs.600/-|
|SC & Differently Abled||for each Level||Rs.300/-|
HTET (Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani) 2013 Important Date:
- Online Registration, uploading of images and Downloading of e-Challan for fee payment through designated Banks: 30/04/2013 to 14/05/2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Payment by Banks: 15/05/2013
- Last Date (After Payment) for Final Submission: 15/05/2013
- Last Date for Printing of Confirmation Page: 20/05/2013
All individuals who posses minimum educational qualifications etc. as delineated in
the service rules relating to the teachers of all the three levels (available on the
website of the School Education Department, Haryana
(www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in) and also in these guidelines are eligible to
take the test (HTET) which will be conducted for the following three levels :-
i) who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher) and fulfills the
ii) who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT – Trained Graduate
Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification.
iii) who intents to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) and fulfills the minimum
However, a person who intents to be a teacher for levels (i) and (ii) mentioned
here above (i.e. Teacher for classes I to V and VI to VIII) and fulfils minimum
qualifications for both levels will have to apply On-line for both. Similarly, if a
person who also intents to be a lecturer and fulfils minimum qualifications, he/she
will also have to apply On-line separately. Candidates are advised to follow the
instructions as given on the website for submitting “On-line Application” for more
than one levels.
Minimum Educational Qualifications HTET 2013
(A) Level – I – For becoming Teacher for Classes I-V : Primary Teacher
1. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Passed or appearing
in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and Passed or appearing
in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known),
in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed Or
appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed Or appearing
in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary
Education (by whatever name known).
2. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with
Hindi as one of the subjects.
|Sr. No||Date of Test||Category||Timing||Duration|
HTET 2013 Admit card : ADMIT CARDS / Call letter of HTET WILL NOT BE SENT BY POST. Every eligible candidate may download his/her admit card from the website (www.hbse.ac.in or www.htet.nic.in) with effect from 25.05.2013 onwards and appear in the examination at the allotted examination centre.
HTET 2013 Important notes for affixing Photo and Thumb Impression :
- The photograph (coloured) uploaded while submitting On-line application and further pasted on the computer generated application form (Confirmation Page) should include date of photography written on the slate or any other strip as shown below. The photograph should not be earlier than three months of the date of submitting the Application form.
- Female candidates will affix right hand thumb impression whereas male candidate will affix left hand thumb impression on the copy of computer generated application form (Confirmation Page) at the place specified for it in the manner as shown below.
- The thumb impression to be affixed by the candidate must be clear in all details. The thumb impressions should be properly inked and should not be overlapping / doubly affixed.
- Candidates should also affix their respective clear thumb impression at the exam centre at the place specified which should be properly inked i.e. they should not be either over inked or dried in nature.
Download HTET eligibility for Level -1, level 2 and level 3 at http://htet.nic.in/htet2013/PDF/ELIGIBILITY.pdf