Educational qualification required for UP TET 2013 application form. UP TET Eligibility for level 1 (Classes I-V) Upper Primary level class VI- VIII (PAPER-1) 2013.Utter Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2013 education Qualification for Paper-1 and Paper-2 Entrance Exam for below categories
Number of vacancies: 45000
1. Primary Level Class I to V
2. Language Teacher of Primary level
3. Upper primary Level Class VI to VIII
4. Language Teacher of upper primary level.
Download Paper Syllabus/ Pattern of TET at http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/TETMANUAL/TET_GeneralInstructions_25042013.pdf
Applicant must have the following below mentioned educational qualification if they want to appear in UPTET 2013 primary level (Classes I-V) Entrance Examination :-
- Candidate posses Graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training(NTT), must be approved by NCTE(National Council For Teacher Education) .
- BTC , D.Ed , NTT , 2 years BTC Urdu , Graduate Degree or have a minimum Bachelor degree of Elementary Education
- Candidate posses Graduation degree with 50 % min. marks + NCTE approved B Ed/ D Ed (special Education)/ B Ed (special Education) and graduation with 45 % min. marks. As this is a special case so you have to pass a special six months course, must be approved by NCTE . OR
- Candidate posses Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE .
- Candidate posses Graduation degree with 50 % min. marks and B.Ed.
- Urdu teacher . graduation in Moallim – e – Urdu before 11-8-97
Candidate who have Graduation degree and having a diploma from the AMU(Aligarh Muslim University ) are also eligible for the post of Urdu teacher
UP TET Eligibility for Upper Primary level class VI- VIII (PAPER-2) 2013
Candidates must have Graduate degree with 45 % min. marks with 2 yr Diploma in Education or appearing /passed in B.Ed with 50 % marks or have 4 yr special Education Diploma with 50% marks.
- Candidate having Graduation degree with 45% min. marks and 1 year B.Ed. course as per NCTE guidelines .
- Candidate having Graduation degree with 50% min. marks and 1 year B.Ed. course in old pattern ( Special Education)
- Candidate having Graduation degree with 50% min. marks and 1 year B.Ed. course
Note: tet.ind.in is not responsible for any type of mistake in content in our site. Candidate have to visit the official site of UP TET 2013 for download the correct information