KSET 2013 Online application form & Notidication Exam date 8th December 2013 http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/app/
KARNATAKA STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (K-SET) CENTER FOR LECTURESHIP – 2013
(Accredited by UGC, New Delhi)
University of Mysore, Pareeksha Bhavan, Crawford Hall, Mysore – 560 005.
KSET 2013 Important dates
1. Submission of On-line Application form 10.07.2013 to 10.08.2013
2. With late fee of Rs.100/- 12.08.2013 to 17.08.2013
3. Last date to download application form and other forms 30.08.2013
4. Last date for receiving the printout of online Application
Form(One copy), Attendance Slip(one copy) at the respective
Test center Opted by the Candidate (along with fee receipt &
category certificate(s) ). 31.08.2013
5. Date of Examination 08.12.2013
KSET 2013 EXAMINATION FEE AND MODE OF PAYMENT: Following is the examination fee fixed for candidates appearing for K-SET Examination: 1.General: Rs.1000/- 2.Category IIA,IIB,IIIA,IIIB: Rs. 800/- 3.Cat-I,SC/ST/VH/PH: Rs. 500/- Late fee of Rs.100/- has to be paid by all candidates who submit, online application after the last date.
KSET 2013 Important instructions for already registered candidates
- Login by using your email id (you have provided earlier) and the password.
- Upload your photograph. Do provide your personal and educational details. Act accordingly applying for K-SET.
- Once submitted the details cannot be modified later, hence review it throughly before submitting.
Hint: You may review your photograph and update, edit any detail(s) if required before proceeding.
- Note the Reference Number and print your bank challan.
- After auto generated Bank Challan, total Amount (fee) may be deposited at State Bank of Mysore.
- Two working days after the payment of fee, the candidate after providing payment details will be able to take the printout of online Application Form (one copy), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) on seperate A-4 size papers.
- Attach the University copy of the bank challan (paid) with the printout of online Application Form, Attendance Slip & other necessary documents. Submit them to the NODAL Officer of the opted Test center.