Chhattisgarh Secondary Education Department conducts Chhattisgarh TET (CGTET 2013)
Issue Date of Application Form Teacher Eligibility Test for Primary Teacher in Chhattisgarh – NA
Last date for Application form Submission – NA
Eligibility of Chhattisgarh TET 2013
- Chhattisgarh TET (CG TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I):Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks.
- Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Chhattisgarh TET (CG TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for CG TET.
Question Paper Pattern of CG TET Exam (Chhattisgarh TET Eligibility Test): All Objective types multiple Choice questions and the total mark is 150.
• CG TET Examination Total Time is scheduled only 90-minutes for the candidates to answer questions.
• Chhattisgarh TeaCGers Eligibility Test (CG TET) Examination syllabus is Basic knowledge of Students Psychology, Science, Arts, Language & General Knowledge paper.
Official website:: http://cgvyapam.gov.in/
Department of School Education
Govt. of Chhattisgarh
CHHATTISGARH TET 2013, CGTET 2013 ANSWER KEY, CUT-