Instruction for filling E-challan fees for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2013

Instruction for filling Application Fees/ E-challan fees for UP Assistant Teacher (math & Scirence)Recruitment 2013 through DEBIT/ CREDIT CARDS download from offical website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/BTC2013Manual/INB_UPS.pdf
PAYMENT PROCESS

ONLY FOR SBI INTERNET BANKING USERS
PAYMENT PROCESS

ONLY FOR PAYMENTS THROUGH DEBIT/ CREDIT CARDS
PAYMENT PROCESS
Payment can be made only on (or after) the next working day of challan generation.
Payments can be made only between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on all days.
Gateway charges will be charged additionally in payment through Debit/credit cards option
Steps:
1- Go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm
2- Select State : as Uttar Pradesh
3- Select : Govt Department
4- Select : Basic Shiksha Vibhag- UPPER PRIMARY TEACHERS-2013
5- Enter Registration Number and submit
6- Select payment mode (Only cards)
7- Complete card details as per instructions on screen
8- Print e-receipt
9- Use DU number as transaction id/ journal number
10- Complete your application process on next working day of payment.
Payment can be made only on (or after) the next working day of challan generation Payments can be made only between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on all days.
Steps:
1- Login to www.onlinesbi.com. Using your username and password
2- Select Payments/ Transfers
3- Select Power Jyoti Fee Collection
4- Enter Fee Type and click on submit
5- Enter Date of Birth and Registration/ reference number and click on Confirm
6- Enter One time password received on mobile and submit
7- Payment confirmation is displayed on the screen
8- Take print out of the e-receipt and note the journal number
9- Use this Journal number (without left side zeros) for completion of application process on next working day of payment.

16 comments

1. vikas solanki says:

Sir
    i am not able to complete the online payment process through debit card.
    when i entered dob and reg no. the msg appears ‘please verify your data entered and try again’ agter 4 days of challan generation also.
    help me.

2. Abha singh says:

Sir i know to pay fees of up tet throgh sbi online know the no. of fee type

3. SULABH GARG says:

FEETYPE IS 247.

4. saurabh says:

Hello Sir
    i am not able to enter my journal no which is generated by e-receipt after submitted my fees through online,please help me what do i do.

details are given below

SBCollect Reference Number DU03091167
    Bank Reference Number IGP9613058

5. AKBAR ALI says:

Sir
    I am not able to complete the online payment process through debit card.
    when I entered DOB and Registration No. the message appears ‘please verify your data entered and try again’ after 1 days of E-Challan Generation also.
    help me.

6. BALVIR says:

Sir
    i am not able to complete the online payment process through debit card.
    help me.

7. devendera pal singh says:

sir, i have completely filled my up tet-2014 online form but i am not able to submit my fee through website error . the error was “verfy ur information”. but i m entering right information for fee submition ,
    my registration no. is 2400168993.
    and date of birth is 15-01-1990.

last date of fee submission is 25-01-2014.
    so please give me solution on my given emaill id so that i can complete my registration for up-tet 2014.
    its my humble request to u ……..

8. manoj says:

Sir
    i am not able to complete the online payment process through debit card.

9. AMIR HAMJ KHAN says:

Sir
    I am not able to complete the payment process through Internet Banking of PNB.
    When I enter the Registration No.2400113363 for the DOB 01071972 to complete the process of UPTET Language Paper II
    , it says that please verify the data.
    The registration no was generated on 16-01-2014.
    Please help me and give the solution on my email address khansir@rediffmail.com.
    When I try to contact the nos given in the helpline, all the phone nos are busy and can’t contact them.
    Please help me

Yours sincerely
    Amir Hamj Khan

10. anant says:

Can anybody tell me what is Fee Type, its required in UPTET-2014 for Online Payment?

11. anil says:

Sir
    i am not able to complete the online payment process through debit card.
    when i entered dob and reg no. the msg appears ‘please verify your data entered and try again’ last date is 25.01.2014
    help me.

12. anil says:

Sir
    i am not able to complete the uptet 2014 online payment process through debit card.
    help me.

• anil says:

Sir
      when i entered dob and reg no. the msg appears ‘please verify your data entered and try again last date 25.01.2014 @ help line no not connecting
      help me.

13. sandhaya shukla says:

SIR I LOST MY ADMITCARD AND ALSO LOST MY RESISTANCE NUMBER .HOW CAN I GET MY DUBLICATE ADMIT CARD