Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test – Eligibility Criteria of Orissa TET 2013 Entrance Examination 2013.OTET (Orissa TET) Exam Date Application Form 2013
official website www.bseorissa.in OTET 2013 Notification will be announced soon
Eligibility for OTET 2013
A candidate who wants to apply for OTET 2013 must be full fill the following requirements for the ORISSA TET 2013 examination. The following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.TET 2013 Notification, Application Form for exam 2013. Apply Online Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
For Class (I to V)-
Higher Secondary with atleast 50% Mark and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT).
Higher Secondary with atleast 50% Mark and 2 Year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Graduation and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- Year Diploma Special Education.
For Class (VI to XII)-
Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.ed.
Its Notification is not yet reveal. Bookmark this post we will update this post after getting latest info on this.
OTET is divide in two exams (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII).
- Orissa TET (OTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I):Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Orissa TET (OTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for OTET.
- The Appeared Candidates are fallow the Official Website
- OR http://www.orissaresults.nic.in/otet2012in.htm Direct visit Link
- Give your Roll Number OR Application Number
- And Click to Submit Button
- Download your TET 2013 Results