UP B.Ed. JEE Exam 2013-14 conducted by Gorakhpur University

UP B.Ed. JEE Exam 2013-14 conducted by Gorakhpur University.

Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University is also known as Gorakhpur University.UP B.ed Joint Entrance Examination 2013 will be conducted by Gorakhpur University Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University

gorakhpur university b.ed jee entrance exam notification will come on 1st February 2013.This year  JEE B.Ed. will be conducted by Gorakhpur University. Another prominent university who proposed to conduct b.ed jee exam are Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi and Varanasi Kashi Vidyapeeth.

Gorakhpur University (ddugu) got responsibility to conduct UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance examination 2013 (UP B.Ed JEE 2013)

UP BED Exam Notification 2013-14

UP B.ED Entrance Examination Schedule, Prospectus  & Notification

UP B.ED 2013 Notification Date/ Prospectus 01/02/2013
UP B.ED 2013 Starting Date to Apply Online 10/02/2013
Last Date to Apply Online for UP B.ED 2013 10/03/2013
Last Date to Send Your Application (Hard Copy) UP B.ED 2013 10/03/2013
UP B.ED 2013 Results 26/05/2013
UP B.ED 2013Counseling Schedule 01/06/2013 to 25/06/2013
UP B.ED 2013Admission Confirmation 28/06/2013
UP B.ED 2013 Session Starting From 01/07/2013

Eligibility & Educational Qualification & Age Limit

The basic education qualification for this exam is, graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50 marks . But for SC/ST candidates, it is just a graduation certificate ( No minimum marks ).

UP BED Application form fee for 2013: Rs. 800+100+10 for general and obc for sc/st candidate Rs 400+100+10

• Final Year students of graduation, can not apply for this exam .
  • There is a relaxation available of 5% in graduation marks for visually handicapped candidates .
  • No maximum age limits but you must be 18 years old, to apply for this exam .

bed 2013 in up, bed jee 2013 up, up bed 2013 notification

Last Date to Send Your Application (Hard Copy) UP B.ED 2013 10/03/2013
      UP B.ED 2013 Results 26/05/2013
      UP B.ED 2013Counseling Schedule 01/06/2013 to 25/06/2013
      UP B.ED 2013Admission Confirmation 28/06/2013
      UP B.ED 2013 Session Starting From 01/07/2013
      Eligibility & Educational Qualification & Age Limit

Final Year students of graduation, can not apply for this exam .
      No maximum age limits but you must be 18 years old, to apply for this exam .

• satya prakash gautam says:

b.ed addmession plz details

2. vipin says:

Actully sir maine B.ed online application form filling me by mistake mother name ki jagah father name likh diya hai aur submit kar diya hai. aur application form ko gorakhpur university bhej diya hai. kya koi dikkat hogi isse ab mujhe kya karna chahiye please reply me.

3. devendra singh says:

sir bed ka admit card kab tak mileage ……………….
    Bed intrance exam mai kis type ka question hoga

4. gd evg sir mera regestration form aur bank ki slip mis ho gai muje regestration no bi ni pata sir mera admit card kese milega pls help me

5. Ruby Verma says:

sir,
    mere online form me photograph size and signature me kuch problem he to koi problem to nahi hogi na

6. manoj kumar sharma says:

sir 2013 ki marrit list kab lagegi plz reply ans

7. satya prakash gautam says:

b.ed plz details

8. Deepak Sharma says:

Dear Sir/Madam Please Send me Link/Schedule of UP B.ED 2013 Counseling Schedule 01/06/2013 to 25/06/2013.

9. sir m bed mai general rank 16138 mila so kya m pass ho and marks 165 hai

10. arisha says:

i have got 175867 rank in bed jee..can i get admission in any computer science college???

11. please tell me the actual counsiling date and please give me the rank wise counsiling dates

12. juhi says:

Plz provide me counselling centre of meerut my general rank is 6716..n do let me knw my rank in girls..

13. samsada bi says:

helo sir,i am getting 315567 rank so i passed in this or not please remind me my no. 8057012802

14. shikha gupta says:

my counselling center is arts college (block a) Lucknow university. plss tell me where it is i am not able to find out on internet

15. ashish chauhan says:

dear sir,we wish to inform you that my all paper has been checked on 08-06-2013 at khandelwal college of management and technology bareilly but till now i have not received the counselling code,my roll no-is 22014660,category-general,allotment rank/general rank-6233/3955.my mobile no-9411472533.the counselling is going to start from am 10-06-2013.please guide and help me out to attend the counselling on time to avoid loss of year and future career .awaiting for and prompt reply

16. Mohit says:

28 June ko counselling he kya plz btaeye

17. Ranjit says:

sir sc walon ko b.ed me kitni aaye tak me chhut milegi

18. SWEETI KUMARI says:

Dear Sir, mane BCA kiya huaa hai kya mai B.ED me admission le sakati hu.

19. nitika singh says:

sir,maine is year bed xam pas kiya h bt counseling atend ni kr payi bt sir ab direct admisn ho rhe h is bed k pas krne k base par sir i mis my roll no and registraion no plz sir kindly help me to get my reg nd roll no plz sir its a request to u

20. b.ed. Entrens exam information