UPTET 2014 Exam Schedule. UP TET 2014 Online application last date is 6th January 2014.
Eligible candidate must have a graduation and a post-graduation along with B.Ed degree. Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari will conduct the TET test 2014. Uttar Pradesh Education board announced that U.P. Teacher Eligibility Test advertisement will be published on December 10 and then the application process will commence.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test UPTET 2014 Exam Dates
Paper 1 and Paper 2 exam will held on 22nd and 23rd February 2013
The Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari will conduct the TET test. The Examination centers will be planned and fixed by January 25.Candidates having a B.Ed degree will have to clear the eligibility test with 60% if they want to be a teacher in UP government schools. The admit card can be downloaded from February 6 onwards.
UPTET 2014 Eligibility for primary teacher (Class I-V) Paper 1
- Candidates should have cleared their graduation examination with an aggregate score of 50% or more. They should also have a 2 year diploma in special education (D.Ed).
- A Graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, must be approved by NCTE.
- Candidates should have A Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, should be approved by NCTE.
- If any candidates have done their graduation Moallim – e – Urdu before 11-8-97 then they are eligible to take this test if they are applying for the place of an Urdu teacher.
- Candidates who also have a 4 year diploma in elementary education will also be considered eligible for appearing for the UPTET.
After conduction of the test the answer keys can be obtained and compared online which will be uploaded by the administration. The candidates can seek for the objections if found any in them to further be reviewed.
Passing Score Card UP TET 2014
General category candidates need to secure 60% score while other category needs to obtain 55% score to be qualified in the TET exam.
UPTET 2013 Eligibility for upper primary (Classes VI-VIII) Paper -2
- Candidates should have cleared their graduation examinations with an aggregate score of 50% or more. They should also hold a 1 year degree in elementary education (B.El.Ed).
- A Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE.
- A Graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, should be approved by NCTE.